Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Relay for Life 2010

Last year, my sisters, mom and I - along with a few of our friends - decided to start up a Relay For Life Team.  In remembrance of the loved ones we've lost, and in support and strength for the loved ones who are still fighting.

This year, we've decided to do it again.

At the bottom of this post, you'll find a link, to my personal Relay page - and I ask that you please take a moment to click it, and peruse through ... I realize it's a tight year for everyone, and appreciate even spreading our mission to others you know, that I may not.  Together, we can fight this - and beat it.

*My Reason to Relay*

I Relay in loving memory of my family and friends that have been lost to this horrific disease, and in honor of those that have been fortunate enough to survive their fights.

Anything you can do to support myself, and my team, is appreciated, and received with more gratitude than I could personally express.

Together, we can fight back against cancer.

Please support our efforts by making a donation or joining our Relay For Life® team. 


http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10NE?px=11468953&pg=personal&fr_id=23431


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: