Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Laundry Master ...

It appears as though my bloggers block has been temporarily lifted .. and I think it's because I actually brought my camera in, and found a few pictures from a few weeks ago.   It's true, a picture speaks a thousand words!

This is going to be daddy's last week working a second job.  At the moment, there isn't enough business for us to justify him getting a paycheck, when there are no customers.  I wish, more than anything, my parents restaurant would be packed - all day everyday - and have Faith that better days are coming, and when they do - Mike will be right there to step in and pick up some hours, if they need him.   He misses us, and we miss him - so it's an okay arrangement, for now.

The other night, while doing my nightly laundry run, Emily decided she wanted to help me.  This is really nothing new, I swear that kid lives for it.  She helps me with it all the time, and even gets angry when I don't "let her" ... almost three years old, and already, she does the laundry.  Amazing, Right?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, Don't mind the floor, I have to sweep in there today ... the joys of hard wood and tile flooring!!  Or the counter top, I just realized how cluttered it is, by going through these pictures ... Lord I have a lot to do tonight!!

No comments: