Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Quick Happy Birthday ...

I started writing this blog, talking about the weather, and then it occurred to me - though he won't ever read it (that's what happens when you have no internet at home ... hooray for being able to text now however ... yeah, I can!) - today is Mike's Birthday.

Happy Birthday Honey!   He is 32 today.   The old man.  It's hard to believe that in April, the First actually - we will be together for 10 years.  Yep.  That's right, he's stuck with me.  The crazy Bastard!

For dinner, we'll be having my favorite - Tacos.  Yep, My favorite, on HIS birthday.  Poetic justice?  Nah, over 4 years of marriage?  Yep!

I do have to stop at the store to pick him up a little something .. we haven't had the chance, Emily and I, to do much for him - so we'll get stuff done on the way home.

At any rate, on the heels of such a sad blog yesterday - I want to thank Mike.  He's been with me through thick and thin, and though we don't always act it --- we're perfect for each other.   We are perfect with each other.

To be completely cliche?  He Completes Me.

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Mike.

No comments: