Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Camera, Is an Extension of my Arm

All of my friends, and even some strangers, know that I take my camera .. Everywhere.

If I don't have my camera with me, consider me feeling mostly naked - not a fun feeling.  I like to be able to capture those moments, that you wish you could steal forever.   The ones you wish you never forgot.


And sometimes, you find beauty in unexpected places .. things that make you pause, and consider life, or that there may just be something better for you on the horizon.


Looking at life through a camera lens, makes me feel important .. because in my mind, I'm recording history.  I'm recording moments - as they happen.


These, are some of my favorite moments, from the past year .. I hope you enjoy them now, as much as I enjoyed taking them.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(technically I didn't capture these last few .. but they're still some of my favorites)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


There are so many more .. It's crazy .. these are just a few ..

Happy New Year!

New Friends, Old Friends, Best Friends -- Here's to New Moments!


Photobucket


May the sun set on all your problems, and rise to new solutions



No comments: