Friday, January 15, 2010

I have my doubts ...

I like to think I'm a good person.
I like to think I'm a great person.

I like to think I'm a good friend.
I like to think I'm a great friend.

I like to think I'm a good mom.
I like to think I'm a great mom.

I like to think I'm a good wife.
I like to think I'm a great wife.

I like to think I'm a good daughter.
I like to think I'm a great daughter.

I like to think ... a lot of things ... and for some reason, today - I have my doubts.  I have doubts a lot actually.  It's a curse and a blessing.  To be able to see my faults, and to know when to lay blame at my own feet when there is blame to be laid.

I know I'm a good person, friend, mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt .. I know I am .. every one has their bad days, every one has their off moods.  I just wish I didn't have mine so often.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You ARE all of the above