Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finding Happy

While some of the people I'm closest to are celebrating some of lifes greatest joys - I am experiencing the hardest time I've ever encountered.

It's hard to explain how I feel, and why, to those who have no idea how to take me at my best - how to take me at my worst ... to make them understand, maybe not fully, but at least a bit.  Just a tiny bit.

Watching my parents go through all they're going through, and having to contemplate removing Emily from daycare, just to afford groceries is more than I can stand each day.  Having a decision brought against me by unemployment, for having surgery and needing to recover (doctors orders) is more than I can deal with today.

I've applied to over 100 positions.  Literally.   In person, by email, fax, mail and by internet web site.  I have had 2 interviews, neither of which have panned out.  But I'm not giving up complete hope.  I'm Not.  I can't.  I have too much riding on this.

SO during this time of despair, while I'm fighting depression and giving up (and fighting I am) ... I've gone back behind the camera lens .. at least a little.

Here are a few of my most recent captures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Perhaps there is a little happy out there for me to find after all ..... 




1 comment:

Jessi said...

Happy is out there. There are times in our life, however, when we just have to look under every rock and around every corner.

Recently, one of my clients said it beautifully when they said, "rock bottom is the foundation upon which I will rebuild my life"

XO