Monday, November 16, 2009

Do you know the Bucket List, the Bucket List, The Bucket List?

So I haven't blogged in quite a while, and though there are reasons for it, I don't feel like delving into them at the moment - rest assured, faithful readers, I will . just not right now.

I was watching the shuttle launch today, and I got to thinkin' .. I've read that Nasa is planning on stopping the shuttle program, right quickly here, and I have never seen the shuttle launch - live, in person .. just live, on TV.  It also got me to thinkin' about other things I've never seen, or done, or what have you.   That I'd love to do or see .. or what have you .. man I need new phrases.

Anywho - this is going to be my "Bucket List" .. for those of you that don't know what a Bucket List is: (from the movie .. so sad BTW) .. "A List of things you wish to do, or see, before you kick the bucket" .. I know, sounds morbid .. but still .. here it is, in no particular order:

- See each and every Covered Bridge located in NH, and photograph them.
- Take Emily to Disney .. Both of them.
- See The World, or at least, more of it.
- Get my photographs published - or used in a publication.
- Get my writing published - or used in a publication.
- Go on a real live Paranormal Investigation with some of my very best friends.
 - Have enough money, one day, to pay my bills, and not have to stress about where the next meal is going to come from - for more than 6 months ... (we're close .. we're SO close).

- Meet my Internet Besties.
- See the Shuttle Launch, and/or Return, Live, In Person.
- Watch all the Harry Potter Movies, in one sitting .. Yeah, I know .. Epic.
- Have a clutter free home .. sigh .. not with a minion!!
- Be able to help my friends, when they need it ... with more than just emotional and physical support.
- Write a best selling novel.
- See the Grand Canyon.  In Person.
- Swim off the coast of Australia.
- Be trustworthy, responsible and accountable, enough for my parents to semi-retire, or retire, and leave me in charge ..... hehehe ......

- Get Along with my in laws ...

OK so that last one, it's more of a wish than a Bucket List Item ... I'm sure I'll update this as time passes, and the next blog entry I do, will be the bucket list items I've already achieved ...

May you all reach the end of your Bucket Lists .. and never see a need to rush through them.

Love You All. <3

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I am so going to blog a bucket list.
Good one.
Perhaps we can do the covered bridges together? <3

Amy said...

Girl, you know we can! :)
<3