I'm frustrated today. About a lot of things, and nothing all at the same time. Questioning --- everything and nothing. it's just one of those days.
So .. to keep myself busy, I have been playing a facebook game (don't start, or you'll be hopelessly addicted in minutes) called "Hidden Chronicles" -- one of those -- find the object games? Yeah. Addicting. Now - since I'm out of energy -- on that damn game -- I'm taking a Random Survey I found online. Awesome, I know, you just can't wait!!
On with the questions . . . .
1) What is your current desktop background?
2) What is your favorite zoo animal?
Toss up - the Raptors (large birds of prey) and the tigers.
3) What was your favorite toy as a child?
He-Man, She-Ra and Hot Wheels.
4) What food do you eat too much of?
The proper question - what food don't you eat enough of? .. I eat too much, of everything. I didn't just wake up fat. I made myself this way.
5) What kind of hairstyle do you have?
That would imply that I had one .. it's way too long, and doesn't behave. Is that a style?
6) What is your favorite activity in gym class?
Since I'm not a toddler, yet, have preschooler of my own, I'm altering this - my favorite activity at the gym? None. At the studio? Kickboxing.
7) What is on the shirt you are wearing right now?
the NFL shield
8) What is the picture nearest you of?
Emily and Mike. Emily. My Cats. Emily, Mike and myself. Emily. Emily as a chili pepper. Emily as a present. Emily as a UNH hockey fan. It's a collage of sorts .. of Emily :)
9) What kind of salad dressing do you like?
Kens Italian -- Yes I can tell the difference, No I don't recommend you testing that fact out.
10) What is your least favorite food?
If you know me - you know the answer - Broccoli and Cauliflower - in any form - cooked, raw, soup, mashed, smashed, and yes, even smothered in a gooey cheese sauce. Keep the vile weeds.
11) What do you do on a Sunday Night?
Cry that the following day is Monday, and prepare for the morning ritual of crying, dragging feet, timers, refusals to get dressed, refusals to eat - and resign myself that we will be late. very late. because it is in fact Monday, and getting a nearly 5 year old (OMFG seriously? How the hell did *that* happen?!) out the door - in any quick amount of time is a myth unless you put her to bed fully dressed, in a helmet, IV Fed her Breakfast while she was sleeping and had every door/pathway open and clear from bed to vehicle ....... I can dream, right?
12) If you could only use one condiment for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mayonnaise. Yep. It would.
13) What color are your sheets?
White .. the brown ones are being laundered, and I haven't gotten the green ones yet (they are taunting me at target)
14) What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
On the advice of my orthopedic doctor and physical therapist -- my New Balance sneakers (that are rapidly in approaching in-need of replacement), if the weather is decent, and because I'm a rebel and hate shoes? Flip Flops
15) What is your favorite game?
To Play? Scrabble .. To watch? Wheel of Fortune .. Sports Game? Hockey. Ice Hockey.
16) What is your favorite Thanksgiving Food?
Duh. Mashed Taters and Gravy :)
17) What is your favorite pizza topping?
Cheese .. and Pineapples. Don't judge.
18) What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
Seriously!? I get to sleep?! No friggen way! Um. truth be told, whenever my body decides I'm done .. or .. 430am when the cats decide I'm done.
19) What is your favorite day of the year?
I don't think I have one .. honestly, I have a favorite season - Autumn ... followed immediately by Summer (you know the boat thing) .. but a day? Not so much.