Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fill it Out. you know you want to

Can you fill this out without lying?
You need to answer all the questions HONESTLY.

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
 Penis. Just kidding... no but really. I'm sorry. --- this answer was just too good to change :)

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
My favorite place in the world - our boat, on the lake

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
 Nope

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Mary Jo

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
11pm-ish .. couldn't sleep

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Nope

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yep

 8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
That's a tough one .. everyone has moved recently .. Brandie is still the closest I think

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Meh, depends on the Ex and what caused the "EX" status

10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
Eh

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Tuesday, April 16th

12. Who took your profile picture?
I did

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Emily and Mike


14. Was yesterday better than today?
Not so far.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Nope

16. Are you upset about anything?
The state of the world I am raising my daughter in.


17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Absolutely

18. Are you a bad influence?
Yep

19. Night out or night in?
Nice night out followed by the remainder of the night in.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Music.  whatever I'm using to play IHeartRadio.com

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My Mommy.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Your reg is all set if you get pulled over"

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Pretty dang good

24. Do you hate anyone right now?
I do not hate anyone.  ever.  I am indifferent to a few people. but hate? No

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Old messages ... messages about baby showers, friends who are adopting, the upcoming Relay, and yard sale site purchases

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Damn skippy -- I even have someone you can call to administer testing - if you need!!

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Nope.  I'm blissfully Imperfect

28. What song is stuck in your head?
1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Someone who clearly doesn't want to live

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Nope

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Work.  Which I'm loving .. A LOT

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too Much

33. Do you smile a lot?
I do the best I can

No comments: