Wednesday, April 25, 2012

it's that time of year again!!

With all my .. issues .. this past year, I have seriously neglected my responsibility with regards to the American Cancer Society Relay for Life coming up in June.

This is the fourth year I'll be participating with my team.

This is also the only time I will post this on my blog (this year)

I am behind in my fundraising, and it is my own fault ... if there is any thing any of my 'readership' out there - can do to help me out, I would be most appreciative.

Even if you want to join my team, and walk with me - that'd rock too!!

Thank you in advance!
Amy
Captain - Team Tigerlilies


http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=11468953&pg=personal&fr_id=39909
(click here to donate, join or buy a luminaria)

Photobucket
The Angels that Clear the Track before the first lap of the Relay
not a sound, barely any light, so moving


Photobucket
The Luminaria that people purchase, decorate, and then we Illuminate
In Memory of those we've lost
or
In Honor of those who are still fighting




No comments: