Wednesday, November 24, 2010

100 Things you didn't care to read ...

I am a firm believer in not having to work the day before, or after, a Major Holiday.   AND In MY world, Thanksgiving is the Major-est of Major Holidays, it is my most favorite day of the year by far.  You gather around your table (or a relatives table) with all your loved ones gathered close and eat a great meal.  With no pretenses of gifts to give or receive, just to be grateful for the past and coming year ... I have a lot to be thankful for, and as I said in my last blog, I'm thankful all year, or I try to be ... also, I have a lot of time on my hands because I'm not focused enough to be working.  I'm a waste today.  Complete Waste.   So... since I have time on my hands, I'm going to answer 100 questions and waste some of your time :)
Enjoy.

And above all?

Happy Thanksgiving!!  May your turkey be moist and yummy <3

YOUR LAST:

1. Last beverage:
Seltzer Water

2. Last phone call:
Telemarketer.

3. Last text message:
From TinaBean

4. Last song you listened to:
Why Wait by Rascal Flatts

5. Last time you cried:
Yesterday.  Evil Scale at the Evil Doctors Office

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice:
Nope

7. Regretted meeting one of your friends:
Nope

8. Lied to a friend: 
Not on purpose.  I'm an honest is the best policy kind of girl

9. Lost someone special:
I have.

10. Broken a bone:
A finger in HS and my nose once or twice

11. Been drunk and thrown up:
Nope

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12.Yellow
13.Red
14.Black (it's a color)

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: 
I Have!  HI HILARY!   

16. Detention:
Um Yeah, No

17. Laughed until you cried: 
LMAO .. Yes, just recently actually

18. Met someone who changed you:
This year?  Nope.  not yet.

19. Found out who your true friends were:
Yes, I have.  And surprisingly, I'm okay with it.

20. Found out someone was talking about you:
It's a given.

23. How many kids do you want: 
Just the one is fine for me!

24. Do you have any pets: 
We have 5
Dexy, Pixie, Sera, Gullie and Ollie

 25. Do you want to change your name:
Nope

26. What did you do for your last birthday: 
I was at J&J's for Chris Cartier's first live performance here.   He even sang to me :)

27. What time did you wake up today:
Which time?

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: 
Reading

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: 
Thanksgiving.  Which is Tomorrow .. I am so freakin' Excited!

30. Last time you saw your Mother: 
Bout 10 minutes ago .. she's in the other office!

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: 
My Confidence level, which I'm working on - and of course, my physical appearance

32. What are you listening to right now:
My sister chatting

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:
Yep

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now:
Heh.   A few people

35. Most visited web page: 
TAPS 18 and FB

36. Whats your real name:  
Amy

37. Any nicknames: 
I Have a few .. 

38. Relationship Status: 
Married.  Mostly Happily too! <3

39. Zodiac sign:
Taurus

40. Male or female:
Female

41. Birthday:
April 30, 1981

42.Current School:
The School of LIFE

43. High school/College:
HS and a few college classes

44. Write w/e you want here: 
This is a wasted question :o/

45. Long or short: 
My hair? Not short enough

46. Height: 
5'2

47. Do you have a crush on someone:
I'm over the moon about my husband

48. What do you like about yourself: 
Most things

49. Piercings:
Just my ears

51. Righty or lefty: 
Right, though I CAN do some things with my left

FIRSTS:

52. First surgery:
Sinuses

53. First piercing:
My ears and I don't know how old I was

54. First true best friend: 
Andrea Barbieri Tiberio

55. First sport you joined:
Soccer - second grade

56. First vacation:
Disney!

58. First pair of trainers:
Shoes?  or .. *other* trainers?

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating:
Rice Cakes

60. Drinking:
Seltzer water

61. I'm about to:
Work on a spreadsheet .. or .. at least, attempt it

62. Listening to:
The traffic on 125, chatter in the office and the clicking of the keyboard

63. Waiting for: 
Tomorrow!!!!!

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids:
Nope

65. Get married: 
I am!

66. Career:
I'm happy with the path I've chosen

WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes: 
Eyes

68. Hugs or kisses:
Both, together, frequently

69. Shorter or taller: 
EVERY ONE Is taller than I am!

70. Older or Younger: 
Mike's Older

71. Romantic or spontaneous:
Spontaneously Romantic or Romantically Spontaneous

72. Nice stomach or nice arms:
Arms.   <3

73. Sensitive or loud:
I think you need to have a bit of both

74. Hair or body:
Doesn't matter

HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: 
Um No

77. Drank hard liquor:
Yep

78. Lost glasses/contacts: 
Nope

79. Sex on first date: 
Yeah, No.

80. Broken someone's heart:
Not that I'm aware of - but if I have, I'm Sorry!

81. Been in the backseat of a cop car:
Nope - front seat, yes

82. Been arrested:
Nope

83. Turned someone down:
Yep

84. Cried when someone died:
Of course

85. Fallen for a friend: 
He's my best friend actually <3

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself:
For the most part, we all have our days

87. Miracles:
Of course.

88. Love at first sight: 
ROMANTIC LOVE takes work - unless you're talking about parental love for their child, then that's a yes

89. Heaven: 
I'm torn, but I lean towards yes

90. Santa Claus:
I Am Santa Claus

91. Kiss on the first date:
Nope

92. Angels: 
My friends are my angels <3

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:
Nope

95. Did you sing today: 
I did!! Loud and proud too!

96. Ever cheated on somebody:
Nope

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
I wouldn't - unless it's just a visit, then I'd head back to the mid-evil days

98. The moment you would choose to re-live:
No

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: 
I am in love.

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: 
Not a bit!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Yikes! I *may* have to do this one! Good questions, great answers :)