I haven't been blogging lately, because I can't seem to put words to paper. I have like - five started ... but I can't seem to find the endings I am looking for. One particular blog is from our recent visit to Story Land - where fantasies do indeed come to life. I digress ... I can't focus long enough to write ---- however, I thought I'd answer some silly questions, to answer any of yours with regards to me :)
I stole these questions from Jessi ... I'm a thief, but I give credit where credit is due
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I don't have one anymore, it doesn't fit me :(
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I would, and do - every day, numerous times a day.
4. Do you plan outfits?
Emily's mainly, not so much mine anymore.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Pretty crabby ....
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
The covers to some of my new tupperware ...
(Jealous? I know, they look like sample jars .. or Shot Glasses .. HA!)
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was at a BBQ and my former BFF sauntered in. I remember looking at her, my heart constricting .. she looked at me, started to cry, and I - remembering everything ELSE - walked away with my head held high.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet - however, the day is still young, and there is supposed to be a new child at the daycare center today!
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
Not as much as I should, however, I AM addicted to Wisps.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Lately, way too emotional.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I don't really have the much time ... not to mention my attention span usually shuts down around 38.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Depends on the ice cream - usually .. like everything else, I bite.
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
Meh, not all the time, but I'm getting better
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
I really would. Happily.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Short Circuit on Hulu. Great Movie
19. Are your parents strict?
Not really - we knew right from wrong, and generally practiced it
20. Would you go sky diving?
Yeah, No On THAT Guy.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Nope. I'm not particularly a "cheese" person of any kind - particularly that with curds or chunks
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I actually have!
Me and Jimmy Wayne
Me and Chris Young
Oh yeah - Me and David Nail
(you may or may not know who they are ---- they're all up & coming Country Singers (don't judge) - they all also happen to be incredibly sweet, and oh ... Hot)
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My rings ...
25. How many countries have you visited?
Three - counting The Great USA of course - we've also been to Canada and Bermuda
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Not that I can recall ...
27. Ever been on a train
28. Brown or white eggs?
I actually alternate - that way if there are any left in one carton, you know which are the oldest? Or something
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
I do. And I loathe it
30. Do you use chapstick?
SoftLips! OMG I'm addicted.
31. Do you own a gun?
Yeah, No actually, I am prone to temper tantrums, and I don't care for some of my neighbors driving habits, I fear it wouldn't be a good match ...
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Nope, Not even when I try!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Mike and Emi, not to mention those pooches of mine
34. Are you too forgiving?
I actually really am. I find myself being hurt more often than not by "friends" ... It's tiring. Perhaps I need to take a class on learning how to care LESS ..
35. Ever been in love?
Every day for the past 10.5 years (and counting)
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Working - all of them!
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Not that I recall.
38. Last time you cried?
Yesterday .. for things/people I've lost .. whether it be a choice, or forced upon me ..
39. What was the last question you ASKED?
40. Favorite time of the year?
That's tough .. I LOVE Boating:
but I love Autumn and all it brings ...
Like Apple Picking
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet. I'm *tentatively* planning on getting one soon.
42. Are you sarcastic?
Moi? Sarcastic? Never!
(too perfect, I can't think of a better response)
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Not that I recall
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yep, sadly, I have
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Joey & Rory
49. Do looks matter?
It's more personal hygiene - if you look disgusting in the clothes you are wearing, or you don't brush your teeth, or shower, or you know - run a comb through your hair, chances are - I'm not going to attempt a conversation with you.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Have you ever heard the song Cheater, Cheater?
If we're talking Love - Cheat - nope. Not a chance.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
very much. I've recently re-learned to spend my time with those who love me for me, and to surround myself with more - positive minded people who don't dwell on the drama and douchebaggery of life.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope - I have been known to fall asleep on the couch with it on - but not for a night, maybe a quick nap
54. Can you handle the truth?
better than most people believe.
55. Do you have good vision?
Not so much anymore - I just got new contacts (yay!) and I Loathe my glasses.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I do not hate anyone - the opposite of LOVE is not hate, it is indifference. I dislike a few more than 3 people
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Personally? Maybe 10 minutes a day.
Professionally? Way too much
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
Light linen pants, tank top, short sleeved shirt, black boots. proper under garments
60. What is your favorite animal?
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
On facebook? Story Land
(OOppps sorry Jessi, I really stole that answer! LMAO)
(OOppps sorry Jessi, I really stole that answer! LMAO)
62. Can you hula hoop?
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window