Monday, February 22, 2010

Musical Monday ... sort of.

As I posted late last week, lately I've been listening to "happy" songs, or songs that remind me of happy times, or songs that make me feel happy.  You get this gist!  Happy Songs.   THOSE songs.  Repeatedly.  Loudly.

I decided today, that I would share those songs (in list form) with you.  Including links to videos, or what have you.  Just because, I'm feeling happy today, for the first time, in a long time - and I'd like you all to be happy too.  In no particular order:

Outside my Window - Sarah Buxton
Out Last Night - Kenny Chesney
American Saturday Night - Brad Paisley
UP! - Shania Twain
Why Don't We Just Dance - Josh Turner
Toes - Zac Brown Band
Poetry In Motion - Johnny Tillotson
My Life Would Suck (Without You) - Kelly Clarkson
Amie - Pure Prairie League
Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Tennessee Flat Top Box - Rosanne Cash
Fishin' In the Dark - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Faithfully - Journey
Keep on Loving You - REO Speedwagon
Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Our Song - Taylor Swift
Hot & Cold - Katy Perry
So What - P!NK
Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On - Neal McCoy
I wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston

There are many more, these are the ones I'm jamming to this fine day.  I hope you can find at least ONE to rock out to (I know, Rock out ?? To Country?  But really, Love It!)

Why? You ask, are some of THESE songs on my list?   Well, specifically - Emily - at a birthday party this weekend.  heard "her song" on the radio  

Photobucket

"Love Story" by Taylor Swift.






2 comments:

Jessi said...

I love Dexy's. That is my anthem :) Good list! (except the country *wink*)

Amy said...

LOL You know you love it .. <3